- Protect all information and data provided or generated by users from being stolen, compromised or used in violation with this policy.
- Never selling information or data provided by users for financial gain or any commercial purpose.
- We have the responsibility to keep secret about parts and equipment models and drawings provided by every customer.
- Providing transparency for our users into what data we collect and what we do with it including what access third parties have to user data and for what purpose.
- Safeguarding the rights of users if their data is compromised, either by failure to protect data or by order to surrender data to a legal authority, to the fullest extent we are lawfully able.
Data we collect from you
- If you subscribe to Value-Ris.com, we’ll have access to your e-mail address and any additional contact information you choose to provide us.
- If you place an order, we retain a record of the contents of the order, delivery and billing address information, and any communication you might have with our sales people or engineering support teams about the order.
- If you browse Value-Ris.com, we know for a limited time that a user at your IP address has visited pages on the site.
- We collect data on what products and content you browse in order to offer better value to you through personalized email, and to see which products / content are the most useful to you.
Sending emails to users
- We send mail to users when orders are placed, shipped, or ready for local pickup. We may also be in contact when an order requires payment before shipping, or if other issues prevent us from fulfilling an order.
- We will notify users if we believe their privacy has been compromised, if it is within our power to do so.
- We may occasionally send you an email that you did not request or trigger with an action of any kind in order to promote a certain aspect of our site, products, or services.
Interaction between Value-Ris and user
- If you email us, chat with us, or call us on the telephone for support we can and most of the time will record the interaction. This is done so for training and audit purposes and the private conversations between customers and support staff are never sold to or shared with third parties (except when a third party tool, such as email or our chat service, is used to make the interaction possible).
Our experts are ready to help